Abbott Glass and Door Repair, Inc.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
- A half down deposit is required for all active invoices, unless specified otherwise.
- The remaining balance is due upon completion, unless specified otherwise.
- A 50.00 late fee will be applied to past due invoices
- No new invoices can be processed if a customer has a remaining balance on a past due invoice.
- Abbott Glass provides free estimates over the phone and to the following areas, Berthoud, Loveland, Fort Collins, Johnstown, Mead, Longmont, Platteville, and surrounding areas. Estimates outside the service areas are a $90.00 service fee, however if the estimated job is contracted through Abbott Glass we will eliminate the fee or apply it to the final cost if the fee has already been paid.
- Abbott Glass respectfully asks that you try to cancel an appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- If an Abbott tech arrives on site and no cancellation has been made and customer is unavailable there will be a service fee of $90.00.
- In shop orders (screens, glass, etc,) are no longer the responsibility of Abbott Glass five business days from the time we call to confirm the order has been completed. No refunds or credits will be given on product damaged after the five business days.
- In shop orders left for 60 days will be discarded (unless prior arrangements have been made) and the customer will remain responsible for any balance due on discarded materials.
- In shop orders picked up from Abbott Glass are no longer Abbott's responsibility after it has left the shop unless it carries an Abbott warranty or specified otherwise.
- In shop orders typically have a 3-5 day turnaround time unless specified otherwise. Abbott does offer a next day turn around provided the order is submitted before noon and a fee of $45.00 is paid in addition to the regular costs of the product. (This does not include double panes or tempered glass)
- Product provided by the customer for re-sizing is cut at the customer's risk.
- If sizes and specifications are not acquired by an Abbott Glass employee but instead are provided by the customer, Abbott requires a signature from the customer verifying that they acknowledge that it is not Abbott's responsibility if the signed for size and specifications are incorrect. The signature is the customer's acknowledgment that they are still responsible for payment if the size they provided is incorrect.
- Abbott Glass carries warranties on specific products only installed by an Abbott employee. Check with your Abbott Representative for warranty information.
- Abbott Glass does not honor a warranty on customer installed product, no exceptions.
- Abbott Glass reserves to right to void a warranty if an installer inspects the product and determines that the product has been tampered with, misused, altered, and/or voided by improper care.
- As of January 1st 2015 Abbott Glass is implementing a 3 SQ FT minimum on all orders.
- Your questions are always welcome please feel free to call at 970-532-2622.
Your questions are always welcome please feel free to call at 970-532-2622.